Thursday, February 13, 2014

{Last Minute} Casual Valentine's Day-to-Night Look!

Today I have a little last minute Valentine's Day day-to-night outfit post for you ladies who are looking for some cute casual looks for whatever you may be doing on this lovely day, whether it be going out with your boyfriend or girlfriend, hanging with your favorite gals, or maybe even if you're just looking for a cute festive outfit to wear at school!

Daytime Look
Wearing: Thrifted blazer (similar), Papaya Clothing blouse (similar), PacSun Bullhead jeans (similar) Boohoo heels (similar), Vintage necklace (similar).

I believe in incorporating some type of pink or red into your Valentine's Day outfit.. it's always nice to make sure you're looking cute and festive for the occasion! I started off my look by pairing a simple coral blouse with my favorite blazer, and layering my new favorite layered pearl necklace over it. I just paired the simple pair of distressed jeans with all of this to balance out the dressiness of the necklace and blazer with the casualness of the jeans, and to top it all off, put on a pair of nude heels with a cute bow detail! Perfect look for shopping, grabbing lunch with a friend, or whatever else you may be doing on this special day!


Nighttime Look
Wearing: Thrifted blazer (similar), Papaya Clothing blouse (similar), Banggood skirt (get it here!), Priceless heels (get them here!), Vintage necklace (similar).

For my nighttime look, I decided to do a bit of pattern play by pairing up a black and white striped skirt with my colorful little floral bag! I didn't need to add many accessories to make it a nighttime look, but I figured I'd play it safe by just pairing some black heels with the outfit which are a nighttime outfit go-to. You can always pair some cute tights with an outfit like this as well if it's a cooler night (which I probably should have done because I was freezing while taking these photos!), especially if you plan to be spending your nighttime Valentine's Day plans outside.


I hope this post helps give you some ideas if you need some last minute help on what to wear for your Valentine's Day plans! Don't let the occasion intimidate you and get you all worried about picking out a fancy dress, just get creative with what you have, it's really so easy to dress up casual pieces and make them look appropriate for whatever you have planned! Good luck on finding that perfect look! ♥

3 comments:

  1. Love both outfits!!

    xo,
    Madison Martine
    http://madisonmartine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfits!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both lovely, but i like the night look more <3

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete