Monday, February 17, 2014

February Wishlist ♥

february


- - -
Ever since December, I've been absolutely dying over those black gold leaf cat eye sunglasses from Dolce & Gabbana, and this month I've decided I'm just going to break down and buy them. I've never had a pair of sunglasses look so nicely on my face, so that's worth spending $210 over, right? I've also decided over the past few months that Kate Spade is my favorite store, even though I can't afford anything in it. All the styles fit my taste so well though, it's just unfortunate that my tastes have to be so expensive when I have no money! Oh well, maybe someday!

5 comments:

  1. I'm DYING for one of those Kate Spade book clutches! so cute!


    xoxo, Kenzie
    easy-lucky-free.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is beyond beautiful, and that phone case is so fun and lovely! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wishlist!

    Looking for encouragement daily? Click the link below!
    http://sayencourage.wix.com/encourage



    Love,Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Lovely blog and great post! We invite you to visit my blog :) I follow you! kisses! ;) www.mvesblog.com

    ReplyDelete