Subscribe today to get your Image and Code hosted on image-maps.com!
From Dresses to Swimwear, Turn Up The Heat This Summer at LuLu*s
Image Map

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Colors + Collars

Wearing: Chi Chi London dress (buy it here!), Thrifted heels.


It's not often that when I get dressed everyday I just throw on a dress, some heels, and I'm out the door. Usually I like to layer a bit, put some tights on, find a cute jacket, and of course a cute necklace to top it all off. But with a dress like this gorgeous one from Chi Chi London, none of that is really necessary! I just put on this fabulous dress, and kept it simple with a darling little pair of vintage t-strap heels that my mom surprised me with the other day. I know there's things I could've paired with this dress, but honestly I think it's so beautiful that anything else would just be a distraction from the wonderful color and detail in it. While a nice fit-and-flare is my weakness, this dress is on a whole nother level with the print, color, and of course, the collar!

10 comments:

  1. Your dress is perfect! Amazing post!

    xo,
    Madison Martine
    http://madisonmartine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous!!!!! Your so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool outfit and nice pics
    Awesome!!!

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/first-cap.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty pretty dress! You look really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress! It fits you so well, and the print is really pretty x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Has anyone ever told you you look like Lucy Hale? You're very pretty! I love your shoes.

    xoxo, Kenzie
    easy-lucky-free.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, the dress truly is gorgeous. Your style is perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is the best thing I've seen in a while. I wish I could afford it right now. Being a college student sucks sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I ordered this dress for my sister wedding and I was too scared that it will not come but they surprised me by sending the dress two weeks earlier thanks a lot the designer.
    Gianni Bini

    ReplyDelete